- 1 Bath
Eco-friendly, sleek styling, and spacious floor plans make the WestEnd apartments a sweet address in Capitol Hill. On the west side of the neighborhood, you are close to the indie hangouts on Broadway. New energy-efficient windows keep out the urban buzz of Logan, which will take you straight to the eccentricities of Colfax Avenue and then on to Uptown.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $53/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $75/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- Exterior Bike Storage
- Smoke-Free Building
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe