- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Fall in love with Denver's Uptown charm at the recently renovated, 1721 Marion! The one or two-bedroom apartments in this building feature spacious floor plans and each unit includes its own outdoor space. With everything from a building elevator to reserved parking spots; this building features many different amenities. Enjoy a diverse selection of eateries, coffee shops and local retail stores along 17th Avenue and access to plenty of grocery stores and bus stops. You're not far from downtown Denver, historic Capitol Hill, Cheesman Park and City Park.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
2 Bedrooms 1 unit
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $125/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $163/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/month (Subject to Availability)
- Underground Parking: $125/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Private Balconies
- On-Site Free Laundry
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers