The Humboldt Apartments(720) 790-4315
The Humboldt Apartments are located in the historic Cheesman Park neighborhood, and maintain some of that classic charm with the original hardwood floors and retro features. As for the area, you are surrounded by natural beauty in one of the quaintest parts of the city full of restaurants and bars, just a few minutes from the hustle and bustle of downtown. With Cheesman Park practically your backyard, your one or two-bedroom apartment will be considered the ultimate hangout spot where friends and neighbors can gather at the park to do any activity or settle for a quiet night at your apartment. Residents can enjoy all that this building has to offer including, on-site laundry, interior bike storage, reserved/covered parking**, spacious walk-in closets, A/C, secured entry, new windows, and shared community WiFi.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $99/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $150/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $60/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Covered Parking: $80/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Covered Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- Walk In Closets
- Hardwood Floors
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- On Cheesman Park!
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Credit will not be considered for applicants receiving a housing subsidy as defined by C.R.S. § 38-12-902(1.7).
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Registration on a sex offender list of any kind: Declined
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers