- 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
1522 Lafayette is a beautiful building in the sought-after Uptown neighborhood. Some of Denver's hottest spots are just steps away from your front door! Grab some fresh air at Cheesman Park, find a little zen in your everyday hustle and bustle at Tula Hot Yoga, or read your favorite book over a warm cup of coffee at Doppio Craft Coffee. Your new Uptown home will provide you with the ultimate Denver experience.
Available Units (5)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 3 units
2 Bedrooms 2 units
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $117/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $147/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Free First Come, First Serve Parking (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- $500 Off 1st Full Month!
- Free Open Parking**
- On-Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park