Tennyson Place(720) 734-9157
- 1 Bath
Tennyson Place is your destination for a mix of matchless luxuries that will fuel your life and feed your soul. Reach for the stars on the roof top deck where you can savour unobstructed views of the Rocky Mountains and take advantage of two grills, a fire pit, comfy seating, and cornhole, making it the perfect place to entertain friends and neighbors. You don't have to go far to enjoy the rich culture of Colorado. Our community clubhouse offers a rotating art installation wall featuring the talent of local artists. Pub-style shuffleboard, giant Scrabble, and an oversized TV with a full cable package also make the clubhouse the perfect hangout whether you are hosting the yearly Super Bowl party or catching up on your favorite TV series with friends. At Tennyson Place, next level living can be yours with the click of a button. Take advantage of other conveniences like a bike repair shop, 24-hour access fitness center, and our on-site guest room.Our community is situated at the gateway to Tennyson Street - a hub for things to do in Denver. A destination for locals and visitors alike, our street is humming with parks, shops, restaurants and live music venues. Surrounded by unique architecture, Tennyson Place features secured access and dedicated off-street parking for residents and guests. Careful thought went into the selection of the amenities that would best complement the modern design and central location of Tennyson Place. These unique amenities make it more convenient to bike to work, walk your dog and recharge your battery. Everything is walkable - you can cook at home, dine out, grab a cocktail or catch a show sans Uber, Lyft, Taxi or pedicab. All of our units come standard with high-end finishes and fixtures. First and second floor units feature polished concrete floors. Schedule your tour today! 2022-LE-0019764
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 2 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric/Gas)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Reserved Parking: $100/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Fitness Room
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring*
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow