- 2 Bed
- 1, 2 Baths
North Hill is a dog-friendly and perfectly located building, with easy access to the mountains, and I-25. This building, full of 2 bedroom units, has a neighborhood feel with Downtown Denver just across the Platte River.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
2 Bedrooms 2 units
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $54/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Garbage Disposal
- Smoke Free Building
- Central Cooling System
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Mile High Stadium
- Close to Downtown
- Platte River Trail
- Sassafras Eatery
- Bike Trails