2231 Ogden St.(720) 735-3170
Welcome to 2231 Ogden St, an exceptional residential gem located in the desirable City Park neighborhood of Denver. This inviting property offers one and three-bedroom units where you'll find wood-style flooring that adds a touch of elegance, along with stainless-steel appliances for a modern and sleek look. Stay connected with cable ready units and enjoy the convenience of air-conditioning in select units for those warmer days. The carpeted bedrooms create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere, perfect for unwinding after a long day. Indulge in the culinary delights of the neighborhood, with popular restaurants like Revival Denver Public House, Onefold, and Scoops Homemade Ice Cream just a short distance away. Nature enthusiasts will delight in the proximity to City Park, where the Denver Zoo and an abundance of scenic walking trails await. Embrace the charm and convenience of the City Park neighborhood at 2231 Ogden St, where comfort, style, and leisurely pursuits combine to create the perfect living experience.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom Deposit (Refundable): $800 Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom Deposit (Refundable): $1000 Due at Move In
- Pet Policy: No Pets Allowed
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $58/Month
- 3 Bedroom Utility Charge: $177/Month
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- In-Unit Laundry*
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes)
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.