Park CourtBuilding Tour
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
The view from here is... green -- you can look right into Denver's City Park. The vintage building oozes character with a double wooden staircase and an understated elegance that hints at the importance of this address when it was built in 1926 on the edge of Denver's signature park. This unique building remains faithful to the original charm and style.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $59/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $68/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $96/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- FREE Storage**
- Smoke-Free Building
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.