Park CourtBuilding Tour
- 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
The view from here is... green -- you can look right into Denver's City Park. The vintage building oozes character with a double wooden staircase and an understated elegance that hints at the importance of this address when it was built in 1926 on the edge of Denver's signature park. This unique building remains faithful to the original charm and style.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $68/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $78/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $110/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Free WiFi
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- FREE Storage**
- Smoke-Free Building
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Rommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.