- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Welcome to historic Denver. This picturesque brick building features a one-bedroom apartment and two-bedroom apartments with large private balconies. 787 Corona has on-site laundry and additional storage for residents. Bus stops line 8th Avenue, providing easy access to get around to different parts of the city. Charming coffee shops and eateries are nearby on 6th Avenue, a King Soopers is one block north and Cheesman Park is a short walk or bike ride away.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- No Pets Allowed
- In-Unit Laundry (Excluding Unit 5)
- *Unit 5 is a Basement Level Unit*
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $79/Month + Xcel (Electric and Gas)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $103/Month + Xcel (Electric and Gas)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- In-Unit Laundry*
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry*
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe