- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Huge front windows bring lots of sunshine into these vintage apartments. Hardwood floors, coved ceilings and glass doorknobs are just part of this building's charm. Add the central Capitol Hill location and spacious floor plans and Lee Manor is a great place to live.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $56/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $76/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Evaporative Cooling System
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe