- 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Huge front windows bring lots of sunshine into these vintage apartments. Hardwood floors, coved ceilings and glass doorknobs are just part of this building's charm. Add the central Capitol Hill location and spacious floor plans and Lee Manor is a great place to live.
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $56/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $76/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe