- 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
Located in the lively Hale neighborhood, you'll never run out of new restaurants and bars to try! With proximity to some Denver favorites like Barcar and Snooze, as well as necessities like Trader Joe's, 809 Dexter is nothing short of a perfect address.
Available Units (8)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 6 units
2 Bedrooms 2 units
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $79/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $130/Month + Xcel Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Exterior Bike Storage
- Smoke-Free Building
- High Efficiency On-Site Coinless Laundry
- New Windows
- Top Floor 2x2 w/ Patio Area & Views*
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Cherry Creek Shops
- Biking Trails
- Denver Zoo
- Trader Joe's