Decatur Apartments(720) 552-5142
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Nestled on a quiet street in Denver's Highlands neighborhood, Decatur Apartments is a charming refuge from busy city life. The building boasts shady trees, a grassy lawn, and free reserved parking. Residents have convenient access to delicious restaurants, beautiful parks, ample bike lanes, and great schools. Looking for a fun weekend activity? The Highlands Farmers market is less than a mile from your doorstep, meaning eating fresh, local foods has never been easier! Come home to your studio or one-bedroom apartment with hardwood floors, new windows, gas ranges with stainless-steel appliances - in select units. Residents can also enjoy on-site coinless laundry, interior bike storage, and a welcoming home for your cat or dog.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $52/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $54/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Free Parking Space Included Per Unit
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Free Reserved Parking
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow