- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
The Edge Apartments feature beautifully renovated units above the delicious Griffin Coffee and are a quick one-block walk from Sloan's Lake... What's not to love? Plus, enjoy the Edgewater Farmers Market Thursday evenings, June - September. Full of fresh farm produce, home goods and live music, the market will be right outside your front door! Gorgeous hardwood floors, cozy rooms, and lake views make this an ideal place to live if you're in the market for a one-bedroom or studio apartment.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $90/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Free First Come, First Serve Parking (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Free Open Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Gas Ranges
- New Windows
- Vinyl Plank Floors
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application..
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Near 6th Avenue
- I-25 & I-70
- Joyride Brewing Co
- Elitch Gardens
- Alamo Draft house
- Coda Coffee
- Bike Paths