Julian32 at Highlands Square
- Studio, 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Appreciate an elevated Colorado lifestyle at Julian32 at Highlands Square -- an updated high-rise in an inviting part of town. Studio, one and two-bedroom apartments are equipped with modern appliances, open floor plans and enormous private balconies. Common area amenities include a streamlined access control system, world-class high speed internet access, secure indoor/outdoor bike storage, expanded Clothing Care Facility with brand new washers and dryers, rooftop club room, state-of-the-art fitness studio with outdoor workout space and expansive rooftop deck boasting unparalleled city and mountain views. Located in the lively Old Highlands Square, Julian32 is right across the street from many local bars, restaurants, coffee shops, retail boutiques and yoga and fitness studios.
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- Studio Utility Charge: $72/Month
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $90/Month
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $121/Month
- Uncovered Parking: $115/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Covered Parking: $145/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Community Room/Patio
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Controlled Entry
- Free High Speed Internet
- Smoke-Free Building
- The Clothing Care Facility
- Vinyl Plank Floors*
- Free Exterior Bike Storage
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow