1124 N. St. Paul Street
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
These classic, bungalow-style units in Congress Park are as charming as they are functional. Take a stroll down your quiet street and enjoy all that this little Denver neighborhood has to offer.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
2 Bedrooms 1 unit
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move in
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $120/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $172/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Garage Parking: $100/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Newly Renovated
- Smoke Free Building
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts