1224 E 13th Ave
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to 1224 E 13th Ave, a charming community featuring hardwood floors, secured access, reserved parking, and coinless on-site laundry. Your renovated home features new appliances, ecofriendly upgrades, and that quintessential historic Denver Charm. This pet-friendly property is welcome to all, and located just a couple blocks from the beloved Cheesman Park! Start your day at Thump coffee, conviently just steps away, relax at the park, or spend some time enjoying the many nearby iconic restaurants and venues.
Available Units (5)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 5 units
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month (Per Pet)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- Utility Charge: $121/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Community Room/Patio
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Newly Renovated Units
- Secured Access (Building)
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers