1270 Logan St(720) 794-5312
Welcome to 1270 Logan, a classic building set back from the road and surrounded by a lush landscape. Located close to The Molly Brown Museum, the Denver Museum of Art, and The History Colorado Center, you'll be a connoisseur of Denver History in no time! Looking for a bite to eat? Beloved spots like Jelly, City 'O City, Torchy's Tacos, and Beast + Bottle offer delicious meals close to your new Cap Hill home. This property offers studio and one-bedroom units that are cat-friendly. Some units feature in-unit laundry and wood-style flooring. Residents have access to on-site laundry, exterior bike storage, controlled entry, and reserved parking**. Experience a seamless blend of history, comfort, and classic charm at 1270 Logan.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $84/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $113/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $123/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Units 1-7 do not set up Xcel
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- In-Unit Laundry*
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring*
- Controlled Entry
- Exterior Bike Storage
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 2 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 2 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Credit will not be considered for applicants receiving a housing subsidy as defined by C.R.S. § 38-12-902(1.7).
- Portable Tenant Screening Reports (PTSR): 1) Applicant has the right to provide Cornerstone Apartment Services with a PTSR that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Cornerstone Apartment Services with a PTSR, Cornerstone Apartment Services is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Cornerstone Apartment Services to access or use the PTSR.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Registration on a sex offender list of any kind: Declined
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe