1651 Washington(720) 782-2104
- Studio, 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to the 1651 Washington Apartments located in the Uptown neighborhood of Denver. You'll enjoy living close to the Colorado State Capitol building and Colfax Avenue with walkability to plenty of unique restaurants and shops including Watercourse Foods and Revival Denver Public House. This renovated building offers vintage style details and ample amounts of charm with updated common spaces like laundry facilities and remodeled, cat and dog-friendly studio and one-bedroom units complete with wood-style flooring and stainless-steel appliances in select apartments.
Available Units (7)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 5 units
1 Bedrooms 2 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $60/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $64/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Free WiFi
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
* Select Units
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined. 6. Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park