- 1 Bath
1671 Washington is the modern-styled building perfect for any single-person. With a wide array of studio types, as well as one one-bedroom, this type of housing is great for anyone who's looking to live a little North of the populous Capitol Hill. This wonderful location sits close to the Colorado State Capitol as well as a walkeable distance to the entertaining and popular Cheesman Park. Never you mind where to eat, there are a wide assortment of restaurants just down the street. From the Denver-popular bar, Stoney's, to the creative Thump Coffee, you're put directly in the zone for any and all Denver activity. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (5)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $58/Month
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $69/Month
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Free WiFi
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park