Crown ApartmentsBuilding Tour
- 1 Bath
Enjoy an eclectic part of Capitol Hill that balances historic charm and urban lifestyle at the Crown Apartments! Set roots in a gorgeous studio or one-bedroom home while mingling with neighbors and pets alike on the community patio. A half-mile walk to the west drops you in the middle of Denver's famous Cheesman Park, and popular grocery stores, bars, restaurants and shops surround the neighborhood. 1170 Corona Street is the perfect place to take advantage of 300 days of sunshine!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Community Room/Patio
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe