Garfield Park Apartments
- 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 1.5 Baths
Tucked away on a quiet street in a bustling part of town, Garfield Park affords residents a peaceful home with the utmost accessibility. Hardwood floors and crown molding magnify charm throughout these studio, one and two-bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans and large bedrooms. A beautiful courtyard and proximity to City Park and Cheesman Park provides adequate space for health and wellness needs. Aside from this building's great walkability to Colfax, City Park and Colorado Boulevard, bus stops line the streets surrounding Garfield Park -- a great, central location for getting around Denver.
Available Units (5)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 3 units
2 Bedrooms 2 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $53/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $67/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $96/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Units 501A, 501B, 502A, and 502B do not set up Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- *Unit 204 (studio) Utility Charge: $67/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Free iPad or Apple Watch!
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts