- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Reflected in the mirror-like windows of the office building next door, Grant Place sits on the line between Uptown and Downtown. A one-way into the heart of the city leads residents to offices, restaurants, theaters, and light rail stations. With a 1950's deco-flair, Grant Place fits right into the eclectic architecture in this part of town, from crumbling missionaries to sleek high-rises and high-end hotels. Just a few blocks from Restaurant Row, Grant Place is all about city living.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $49/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $57/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $87/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Hardwood Floors*
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park