- Studio, 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Reflected in the mirror-like windows of the office building next door, Grant Place sits on the line between Uptown and Downtown. A one-way into the heart of the city leads residents to offices, restaurants, theaters, and light rail stations. With a 1950's deco-flair, Grant Place fits right into the eclectic architecture in this part of town, from crumbling missionaries to sleek high-rises and high-end hotels. Just a few blocks from Restaurant Row, Grant Place is all about city living.
Available Units (5)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $41/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $47/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No Off Street Parking Available
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke Free Building
- Hardwood Floors*
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park