- Studio, 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Welcome to the Kara Lynn, a building nestled within the University of Denver area, right across the street from the campus. This building is perfect for anyone, whether you're a student going to the University or just someone interested in the southern Denver community. Closely located to multiple restaurants, bars, and cafes, you'll never be bored! Stroll the beautiful campus grounds, or head over to Observatory Park for some fun in the sun. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio Deposit (Refundable): $700 Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Deposit (Refundable): $800 Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom Deposit (Refundable): $900 Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month Per Pet
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Per Pet Due at Move In
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Studio Utility Charge: $45/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $55/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $65/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Easy Commute
- Near Wash Park
- Cherry Creek Shops
- University Living
- Observatory Park
- Coffee shops
- Izakaya Den