Nexus @ Downing
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Welcome to your new home at the Nexus at Downing! Located in the vibrant Five Points neighborhood, these newly constructed apartment buildings provide studio living with a central courtyard for residents. Enjoy luxury living in a compact space, with stainless steel appliances, plank flooring, air conditioning and personal energy-efficient heating, cooling, lighting and insulation for low-cost utilities.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 2 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- No Pets Allowed
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage. Resident Also Pays Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $65/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Free Storage!
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- Convection Microwaves
- Induction Cooktops
- Smoke-Free Building
- Energy Star Rated; low-cost utilities
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Rosenberg's Bagels
- Rino Arts District
- Welton Street Cafe
- Art Galleries
- Cervantes Ballroom
- Jazz Fest
- Denver Light Rail