Perry Houses(720) 605-0834
Perry Houses is comprised of a tri-plex and a vintage Denver bungalow house situated in a cozy spot in the Highlands neighborhood steps away from the Tennyson Street Art District. If you want to live in the city, but be away from the crowds, this is the place for you! With a fenced yard, residents have the perfect private space to enjoy the neighborhood. Other convenient amenities at the Perry Houses is on-site laundry, air-conditioning*, and reserved parking! Still with plenty of dining, nightlife, and entertainment just a block away, you will have plenty of activity nearby. Walk to FlyteCo Brewing or American Elm for drinks and a bite to eat, Sprouts Farmers Market to grab groceries, or grab a coffee at the nearby Starbucks.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bed: $1,000 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $55/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 3 Bed Utility Charge: $184/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Free Parking Space Included Per Unit
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking
- Fenced Yard
- Garbage Disposal*
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow