- 1 Bath
Welcome to Eliot Flats, the building of your dreams! With a array of studios and 1 beds to fit your every need, this building is perfect for anyone. If you're looking for in-laundry, reserved parking, additional storage, and hardwood floors, you've come to the right place. Situated right near Highland Park, as well as the Denver Public Library, you'll have plenty of things to do, all within a short walking distance. Along with the recreational activities, there are also plenty of restaurants and cafes along 32nd avenue. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (7)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio Deposit (Refundable): $700 Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Deposit (Refundable): $800 Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month (Per Pet)
- Reserved Garage Parking: $95/month (Subject to Availability)
- Additional Storage: $40/month (Subject to Availability)
- Studio Utility Charge: $46/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $46/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- $200 Off 1st Full Month!
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage**
- Additional Storage**
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow