- 1 Bath
Welcome to the Adele, located at 1915 Sherman Street in the Uptown neighborhood of Denver. This renovated vintage apartment building features remodeled common spaces and updated units with beautiful hardwood floors and classic detailing. In a premier location, only blocks away from the 16th Street Mall, downtown Denver, and the Light Rail, you will feel right at home in the Adele.
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $51/Month
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $70/Month
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park