- Studio, 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Experience the essence of historic Denver at The Profile, a beautifully restored art deco-inspired building with stunning views of the city and the golden-domed state capital. Enjoy easy access to the bustling 16th St Mall and all the city has to offer. This newly renovated building offers the perfect balance of classic character and modern comfort, with secure access and a rich history that is sure to impress.Take advantage of a wide range of building amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness room, brand new laundry facilities, a convenient pet wash station, and indoor bike storage to make the most of your active lifestyle. Our apartment homes feature stainless steel appliances, stylish wood-style flooring, and updated energy-efficient fixtures, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. Wake up every day to breathtaking views of Denver and the state capital, and embrace a truly unique living experience at The Profile!
Available Units (5)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 4 units
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Service Animals Allowed: Must Provide Certified Documentation
- No off street parking available
- Studio Utility Charge: $63/Month
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $74/Month
- $500 Off 1st Full Month!
- Fitness Room
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Newly Renovated Units
- Pet Wash Station
- Dog Wash Station
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe