Welcome to 1517 Harrison, a quaint little property with lots to offer including stainless steel appliances, off-street parking and on-site laundry. Situated in the Congress Park neighborhood, there are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars a short walking distance away. Stop by Base 6 Fitness with your cornerstone card and get one week free, BOGO month membership, or 10% off monthly memberships. Schedule your tour now!
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Per Pet Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent Per Pet
- Unit 1511 Utility Charge: $174/Month
- Unit 1513 Utility Charge: $111/Month
- Unit 1515 Utility Charge: $111/Month
- Unit 1517 Utility Charge: $174/Month
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Off-Street Parking
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.