3500 Tennyson St
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to your new home at 3500 Tennyson! Located in the heart of the Highlands, you'll love living close to bars, restaurants, and shops. Walk to the Revelry Kitchen for dinner, grocery shop at your local Sprouts, or grab a slice from the NY Pizza Pub. This pet friendly building includes a shared courtyard, on-site laundry, and off street parking.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $125/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Free Parking Space Included Per Unit
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow