- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Enjoy quiet living in an accessible part of Denver. Studio and one-bedroom apartments with on-site laundry are tucked away a few blocks East of Colorado Boulevard. You're never far from great restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, retail shops and fitness and yoga studios. Nearby Cheesman Park and City Park provide ample space for outdoor activities and relaxation.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $85/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- Vinyl Plank Floors
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Cherry Creek Shops
- Biking Trails
- Denver Zoo
- Trader Joe's