- 1 Bath
On the corner of 12th and Sherman, find yourself ensnared in the colliding worlds of modern and historic Denver. Hardwood floors and charming double pane windows afford major vintage allure to the Palisade studios. The interiors are compact and gorgeous; the location enviable. Parks and green spaces? Walkable. Coffee shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife scene? It's boomin'. Everyday errands? Plenty of grocery stores and shops to help check off the to-do list. A Denver RTD station is a short walk, offering accessibility to all parts of the city and the Free Mall Ride.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $65/Month
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Security Cameras
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe