Prospect on Central(720) 513-5464
- Studio, 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
Discover Denver living at Prospect on Central, nestled in the vibrant LoHi neighborhood. With a range of studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments to choose from, you'll find the perfect home to suit your lifestyle. The building boasts an array of exceptional amenities, including an elevator for easy access to all floors, controlled entry for your security and peace of mind, a courtyard patio complete with a cozy firepit, invigorating hot tub, and a grilling station for outdoor gatherings. Stay fit and active at the fully equipped fitness center, and take advantage of reserved parking options based on availability. Inside your apartment, enjoy the comfort of A/C, updated kitchens featuring stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops in select units, in-home washer and dryers for added convenience, and spacious balconies available with select floorplans. Indulge in the culinary delights of the neighborhood with local restaurants such as My Neighbor Felix and El Five, and experience seamless transportation access at nearby Union Station. For sports and entertainment, Mile High Stadium is just a stone's throw away. Embrace a life of luxury and convenience at Prospect on Central, where the best of Denver is at your doorstep.
Available Units (6)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 2 units
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
2 Bedrooms 3 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1000 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Garage Parking: $150/month (Subject to Availability)
- Additional Storage: $85/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- $2000 Off!
- Fitness Room
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Granite Countertops
- Smoke-Free Building
- Hot Tub
- Courtyard Patio
- Large Balcony*
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Confluence Park
- Gallery Walks
- Union Station
- Bike Paths
- Platte River
- LoHi SteakBar