- 1 Bath
In these completely renovated studios in Denver's historic Capitol Hill neighborhood, you will find designer accents and cool stainless steel accents alongside the building's original built in cabinetry and stained glass panels. The floorplans are spacious and each floor has laundry facilities! Come hang out in the courtyard, play some Bocce ball and meet your new neighbors!
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent Per Pet (Cat)
- Utilities Billed By A Third Party, Amount Changes Monthly Based On Usage.
- Garage Parking: $150/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Bike Storage
- Bike Repair Station
- Community Grill
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park