- 1 Bath
In these completely renovated studios in Denver's historic Capitol Hill neighborhood, you will find designer accents and cool stainless steel accents alongside the building's original built in cabinetry and stained glass panels. The floorplans are spacious and each floor has laundry facilities! Come hang out in the courtyard, play some Bocce ball and meet your new neighbors!
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
Studios 3 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Utilities Billed By A Third Party, Amount Changes Monthly Based On Usage.
- Garage Parking: $150/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- $1,000 Off 1st Full Month!
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Bike Repair Station
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Community Gas Grill
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park