- Studio, 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
The Hooper, a newly constructed, nine-story multi-use, 103-unit apartment building, pays homage to Five Points' neighborhood legend, Benny Hooper. A well-known, prominent business tycoon, the "mayor of Five Points" Hooper played into the area's culture, succeeding in jazz and casino businesses. The Hooper sits along the historic Welton Street Corridor, previously lined with music clubs and dance halls, adjacent to the Rossonian Hotel and just steps away from the 25th and Welton RTD Light Rail Station. The new building is opening its doors for the first time in September 2021, welcoming its inaugural residents. Renters can step outside to the diverse neighborhood and try out the many bars and restaurants in the area, demonstrating the impacts of the ongoing neighborhood revitalization. With easy access to both downtown and I-70, it's no wonder the building offers stunning views of the city and the mountains alike.The building offers a unique blend of microunits and traditional apartments with a mix of studios, one, two, and three bedrooms, so there is something at The Hooper for everyone! All of the apartments are pet-friendly and feature modern finishes, wood-inspired flooring, and full-sized kitchen appliances, as well as balconies and an in-unit washer and dryer in select floor plans. The building itself is energy-efficient, as recognized by the National Green Building Standards; some green features include a recycling program and Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in the connected and secure parking garage.The Hooper will honor the heritage of the culturally rich Five Points community with jazz-inspired and historic-centered artwork throughout the building and several lounge-like common areas. Other highlights include a golf simulator, an on-site fitness center, a top-floor viewing deck, a clubroom with a full kitchen, bike storage, plus on-site retail. As a partner on the project, Five Points Development Corporation is working with Impact Empowerment Group to provide opportunities for local Five Points contractors, skilled labor, and vendors to keep jobs local and in the neighborhood. The Hooper connects the past and the future of the community, so inquire about your new apartment today to join the neighborhood and social festivities tomorrow!
Available Units (9)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1000 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Garage Parking: $150/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- $1,000 Off 1st Full Month!
- Fitness Room
- In-Unit Laundry*
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage**
- City & Mountain Views*
- Parcel Pending Package System
- Pet Friendly
- Community Kitchen/Lounge Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations*
- FOB Entry
- Golf Simulator
- View Lounge
- Energy Efficient (National Green Building Standard)
- Full Sized Kitchen Appliances
- Modern Finishes
- On Site Retail & Office
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Rosenberg's Bagels
- Rino Arts District
- Welton Street Cafe
- Art Galleries
- Cervantes Ballroom
- Jazz Fest
- Denver Light Rail