- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
1030 Washington is an excellent building with a mix of studio and one bedroom apartments, located right in the Cheesman Park neighborhood of Denver. With multiple restaurants within a close walking distance, use your Cornerstone Card to visit the crowd-pleasing Sexy Pizza to get 10% off your order. Use your weekends to visit the popular Cheesman park throwing the frisbee around, sitting in the shade, or chilling at the Pavilion. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Units 1-9 Utility Charge: $90/Month
- Units 10-12 Utility Charge: $65/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On Site Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe