- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Set in the beautiful Capitol Hill neighborhood, 1030 Washington offers the perfect location and the quintessential vintage Denver charm featuring studio and one-bedrooms. You'll feel right at home in newly renovated units with stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring, new windows, and A/C. You can also take advantage of some of the community amenities like on-site laundry, reserved parking**, and secured access to the building. There is also plenty to see and do that's just a short walk or bike ride away, like taking a walk in Cheesman Park, grabbing a drink at Lowdown Brewery + Kitchen, or grocery shopping at Ideal Market Denver.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Reserved Parking (Subject to Availability): $75/Month
- Units 1-9 Utility Charge: $90/Month
- Units 10-12 Utility Charge: $65/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- Secured Access (Building)
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe