The Jack KerouacBuilding Tour
- Studio, 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost not your style? Feel more like a beatnik than a Victorian poet? Then the Jack Kerouac is your pad. On the far end of Poet's Row, near the state capitol, Jack Kerouac Apartments are for those with a unique style, just like the poet himself-a little off, unconventional maybe, but attractive nonetheless.
Available Units (8)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
Studios 2 units
1 Bedrooms 6 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $57/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $69/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Fitness Center
- Smoke-Free Building
- Evaporative Cooling System
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors
- Interior Bike Storage
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Video Entry System
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe