Uptown Terrace(720) 712-1379 Building Tour
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to Uptown Terrace! Enjoy your one-bedroom, pet-friendly apartment located in Denver's thriving Uptown neighborhood. This building features bike storage, on-site laundry, and a well-groomed community courtyard with a grilling station perfect for the spring and summer. Ideally situated in the neighborhood, you are close to many restaurants and bars, like Retrograde, D Bar Denver, and Colorado Campfire. You can also take a short walk or bike ride to the 16th Street Mall for shopping or more dinner options!
Available Units (6)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 6 units
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $94/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- 1 Month Free!
- Newly Renovated Building
- Outdoor Cooking Station
- Community Room/Patio
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Newly Renovated Units
- Pet Friendly
- Indoor Bike Storage
- Dog Wash Station
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park