Curtis Street Lofts
- 2 Bed
- 2 Baths
The vibrant lifestyle of Downtown Denver awaits you at Curtis Street Lofts. Wake up every morning a few blocks from Coors Field, Blake Street, the 16th Street Mall, Union Station and a selection of the city's most popular, restaurants, bars, brunch spots and breweries. Beautiful pet friendly apartments feature in-unit laundry, additional storage space and on-site parking.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $40/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Garage Parking: $100/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- $200 Off 1st Full Month!
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- Rooftop Deck
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- 1,150+ Restaurants
- Pepsi Center
- 16th Street Mall
- Coors Field
- Larimer Square
- Civic Center Park
- Platte River Trail
- Light Rail
- Union Station