Welcome to 1602 N Franklin, a charming converted Victorian house with an amazing location! Located near the family friendly City Park, the stunning Cheesman Park to enjoy the beautiful Colorado sunsets over the Rockies, walking distance from the bustling Uptown area of Denver, all the restaurants and bars along 17th Ave, the Denver Zoo, entertainment venues like The Filmore, and some of the best medical facilities in the state. This property offers parking, on-site laundry, and is dog /cat friendly! Call our office today at (303) 333-1999 or book a tour on our website today!
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1000 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $75/Month + Xcel
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $118 + Xcel
- 3 Bedroom Utility Charge: $189 + Xcel
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Reserved Parking: $100/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.