The Wheatley Flats
- 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
The Wheatley, is a five-story mixed-use apartment building in the Five Points neighborhood featuring units that range from studios to two-bedroom apartments. The building includes deed-restricted affordable housing, with 18 of its units budget-priced to promote inclusion in the community. The Wheatley is also home to 14 three-story townhomes, office space, and on-site retail. Inside The Wheatley, residents can enjoy community amenities such as on-site parking, a fitness center, a rooftop deck with a fire pit and grills, a coffee bar, plus a clubroom with a ping pong table and an entertainment-sized kitchen. Additionally, there is bicycle storage, package lockers, and a recycling program. All units have either a private balcony or a Juliette balcony so that residents can take in the city and the mountain views from the comfort of their own homes. The Wheatley is a pet-friendly community, so you and your furry friend can enjoy the in-unit features such as secured entry, in-unit laundry, quartz countertops, wood-inspired flooring, walk-in closets, and more. The building's design was primarily influenced by the historic Rossonian Hotel just two blocks down the street, capturing effervescent cultural elements sprinkled throughout the project. Five Points is known for its history of music, specifically jazz, which is still prominent in the modern neighborhood. Enjoy live music at Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom, get your morning fuel from the famous Rosenberg's Bagels, and put your feet up at the new Beer Spa. The Wheatley is just a mere few steps away from the 25th and Welton Light Rail Station to take you downtown or out of town. The Five Points neighborhood gets its name from the five-way intersection at its heart, demonstrating just how accessible it is. Live here, get anywhere. Book your tour on our website or call our office today at (303) 333-1999.
Available Units (9)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- $10/Month Pest Fee
- Garage Parking: $125/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Garage Parking + Storage $150 (Subject to Availability)
- IR = Income Restricted. To qualify, 1 person must make between $40,000 and $62,600 in gross annual income
- Guarantors are not permitted for Income Restricted units.
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- $500 off 1st Full Month!
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- Fitness Center
- Smoke-Free Building
- Walk-In Closets*
- Central Heating and Air
- Coffee Machine
- Fire pit/Grill
- Game Room
- Leeds Certified Building
- Light Rail Access
- Parcel Pending Package System
- Pet Friendly
- Vinyl Plank Floors
- Affordable Housing Program
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fans
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Rosenberg's Bagels
- Rino Arts District
- Welton Street Cafe
- Art Galleries
- Cervantes Ballroom
- Jazz Fest
- Denver Light Rail