1639 Race(720) 613-5160
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
The apartments at 1639 Race are in an ideal location within walking distance to all of the culture, food and drink found on both Colfax Avenue and Restaurant Row. In the spring and summertime, you can forget the grocery store and get all of your favorite locally sourced food products nearby at the City Park Esplanade Farmers Market. Many of the apartments at 1639 Race even feature a patio or balcony to enjoy the beautiful Denver weather! With studio and one-bedroom options, some of which are newly renovated with stainless-steel appliances. All units feature new windows, vinyl plank floors, and air-conditioning - making this building a great place for you and your pet to call home! Reserved parking**, controlled entry, community internet, and on-site laundry are also available for residents!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $90/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units*
- Vinyl Plank Floors
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park