The Sylvia MaeBuilding Tour
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Centrally located in the Capitol Hill neighborhood, The Sylvia Mae offers plenty of vintage charm. With close proximity to the Molly Brown House, State Capitol Building, and vibrant Colfax Avenue, you'll always find something fun to do. If you're looking for urban living in a vintage building, then The Sylvia Mae is the perfect place to call home!**Stainless steel appliances, countertops to the units and renovations to gym and storage coming soon!
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $109/Month
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- No off street parking available
- Storage: $30/Month
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- $1000 Off 1st Full Month!
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Smoke-Free Building
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Video Entry System
- Ceiling Fans
- Bike Storage Room
- Newly Renovated Fitness Center with Cardio/Free Weights/Spin Bikes
- Resident Lounge with Games
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe